Credit Dispute Lawyers
Disputes got you nowhere?
Can’t get them to fix your credit report?
Accurate credit reports are critical. If there is bad information on your report, you need to dispute it. If the dispute doesn’t resolve the problem, we can help.
- Accurate Credit Reports are Critical.
- The information contained in your credit report can make a huge difference in your life.
- It can make the difference between a good loan and a bad loan, or no loan at all.
- For these reasons, it is critical that the information that appears on our credit reports is 100% accurate. Unfortunately, this is not always the case.
- When errors appear, it is important to get them removed.
- (Not sure what your credit reports say? Get your reports for free here.)
- If there are Errors, they Need to be Fixed.
- If They won’t fix them, You need a Credit Dispute Lawyer who can Make Them!
- You shouldn’t have to hire a lawyer or file a lawsuit to get your credit report fixed, but unfortunately this can be the case.
- Fortunately, under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, when a consumer has to hire a lawyer, the company which caused the error has to pay the legal fees.
- The Act further allows for monetary compensation to the consumer.
- Because of this, we are able to help people get their credit disputes resolved without any out-of-pocket costs to the client.
- In fact, we are usually able to obtain a monetary award for our clients!
How Can We Help You?
We have worked hard to put a lot of useful information on this website about Montana injury and consumer protection law. If you need an attorney, reach out to us. We are here to help!
Bishop, Heenan & Davies Law Firm
1631 Zimmerman Trail
Billings, MT 59102